The Central Hindu Military Education Society, which was established by the great Philanthropist and a pioneer of Military Education in India.
Dharamveer Dr. Balkrishna Shivram Moonje, is situated in a prestigious Campus in Nashik renowned as "Rambhoomi", CHME Society from a long tradition of Value System and Military Education.
Seeking to build global citizens who are amply armed with scholastic and co-scholastic skills imparted with modern technology and experiential learning with perfect blend of core military values.
- Educating with the help of latest technology through E-learning programme
- Conducting various sports to keep the students physically and mentally sound.
- Educating and giving them experimental learning through field visits and trekking.
- Nurture the growth of our students into well disciplined and well-mannered.
- Development of students Self-expression, Self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Giving basic knowledge of NDA through Ramdandi training.
- To emphasize Intellectual ,Emotional , Moral and Social development of each child .
- To make the students spiritually sound through meditation.
- To cultivate Indian culture in students through the school activities.
- To create bonding with nature.
- To inculcate integrity towards the Nation .
- To establish values that will allow students to act with Perfection,Thoughtfulness and Humanity.
- To strive for active involvement of parents and community members foroverall development of students .
- To create awareness of the fundamental rights and duties among the students.